In accordance with Article 13(1) and Article 13(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, we inform that:
The controller of your personal data is Fashion Agency Aliganza Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, having its registered seat in Warsaw at ul. Szpitalna 8A lok. 1, 00-031 Warsaw
Controller’s contact details
e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 22 8874745
contact form at:http://www.aliganza.pl/kontakt/
mailing address: Szpitalna 8A lok. 1, 00-031 Warsaw
Processing purposes and legal basis
Personal data will be processed in order to ensure access to the website and for the marketing purposes of the Controller.
Data are processed on the basis of consent.
Provision of personal data is voluntary.
Your data will not be made available to third parties.
The controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
Data storage period
Your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to the processing of data.
Your data will not be processed by automated means.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict your personal data.
Right to object
You have the right to object to further processing and to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time. The exercise of the right of withdrawal will not affect any processing carried out up to the time of withdrawal of consent.
Right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is in breach of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Information on statutory requirements for the provision of data
The provision of personal data is voluntary, it is neither a statutory nor a contractual requirement, and you are not obliged to provide it. Failure to consent to the use of personal data will prevent you from using the website.
1. The website https://aliganza.pl/does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the User’s end device for the purposes of using the Website’s pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they originate, the duration of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and obtaining access to them is the Operator of https://aliganza.pl/having their registered seat at: Fashion Agency Aliganza Sp.z o.o., Sp.k. ul. Szpitalna 8a, 00-031 Warsaw.
4. Cookies are used:
a) to adjust the content of the Website’s pages to the User’s preferences and to optimise the use of the website; in particular, these files allow the User to recognise the User’s device and to display the website accordingly, adjusted to the individual needs of the User;
b) to create statistics allowing to understand how the Users use the websites to improve their structure and content;
c) to maintain the User’s session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every page of the Website.
5.With regard to cookies: Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the period specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
6. The following types of cookies are used for the purposes of the Website:
a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse with regard to authentication on the Website;
c) performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website’s pages;
d) functional cookies, enabling “remembering” the User’s settings and personalised interface, e.g. with regard to the selected language or region of the User, font size, page layout etc..;
e) advertising cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content to Users in the manner that is more adjusted to their interests.
7. In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device. Users may change the settings regarding cookies at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in web browser settings or inform about each time they are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of processing cookies is available in software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Operator.
10. More information about cookies is available in the “Help” section of the web browser menu.